rame.net  :  lists  :   hello muddah

From: [email protected]
Subject: List of Incest Scenes
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.erotica
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:55:24

I am compiling a list of every incest scene in porn. An impossible task, I know. A big project at the very least.

Anyway, here is the list so far. It is from movies I either own or have veiwed in the past and am certain of the accuracy.

I would appreciate any help in new scenes, new movies, filling any gaps, adding any actors, or correcting any errors. Please respond to this post with your information, or email at this address.

Please, no step-sex scenes (like the movie Playing With Fire). I don't count that as incest porn.

Also, I'm going for accuracy here. Leads are fine, because I can research from there, but I prefer information in the format below.

Here we go!

Scenes By Movie

Taboo
1 mother (Kay Parker) and son (Mike Ranger)
1 mother (Kay Parker) and son (Mike Ranger)

Taboo 2
1 brother (Kevin James) and sister (Dorothy LeMay) and friend (Bambi)
1 brother (Kevin James) and sister (Dorothy LeMay)
1 brother (Kevin James) and sister (Dorothy LeMay)
1 mother (Honey Wilder) and son (Kevin James)
1 father (Eric Edwards) and daughter (Dorothy LeMay)

Taboo 3
1 mother (Honey Wilder) and son (?)
1 mother (Honey Wilder) and son (?) and friend (Kay Parker)
1 mother (Kay Parker) and son (Jerry Butler)

Taboo 4
1 sister (Karen Summers) and sister (Ginger Lynn) and friend (?)
1 mother (Kay Parker) and son (Mike Ranger): flashback from Taboo 1
1 mother (Honey Wilder) and son (Kevin James): flashback from Taboo 2
1 mother (Honey Wilder) and son (Kevin James): brief
1 brother (Greg Ruffner) and sister (Robin Cannes)
1 niece (Karen Summers) and uncle (John Leslie): earlier dialoge
suggests they are actually father and daughter
1 father (Jamie Gillis) and daughter (Ginger Lynn)

Taboo 5
1 father (Jamie Gillis) and daughter (Karen Summers)
1 mother (Colleen Brennan) and son (?)

Taboo American Style 3
1 father (Paul Thomas) and daughter (Raven)
1 brother (Tom Byron) and sister (Raven)
1 mother (Gloria Leonard) and son (Tom Byron)

Taboo American Style 4
1 mother (Gloria Leonard) and son (Tom Byron): fantasy and lame

Mother's Wishes
1 aunt(?) and neice (?)
1 father (?) and daughter (?)
1 mother(?) and son (?): all anal, one boring camera angle for 10 minutes!
1 brother (?) and sister (?)

Letters of Love
1 mother (Cyndee Summers) and son (?)

All in the Family
1 grandfather (Rick Savage) and granddaughter (Lori Marr)
1 father (Kevin James) and daughter (Lori Marr): briefly in orgy scene

Innocent Taboo
1 cousin (Melissa Melendez) and cousin (Scott Irish)
1 sister (Buffy Davis) and sister (Porsche Lynn) and male cousin (Peter North)
1 father (Eric Edwards) and daughter (Porsche Lynn)

Young and Naughty
1 sister (Nikki Charm) and sister (Elaine Southern)
1 brother (Marc Goldberg) and sister (Nikki Charm)
1 father (Eric Edwards) and daughter (Nikki Charm)

California Taboo
1 brother (?) and sister (Breezy Lane) and friend (Jeanna Fine)
1 father (Joey Silvera) and daughter (Christen Carson)

Family Heat
1 mother (Helga Sven) and daughter (Buffy Davis): short and lame

Virginia
1 father (Paul Thomas) and daughter (Shauna Grant)

Night of Loving Dangerously (scene currently in Ginger Lynn: The Movie)
1 father (Jamie Gillis) and daughter (Christy Canyon) and friend (Ginger Lynn)

Vista Valley PTA
1 father (Jamie Gillis) and daughter (Sharon Kane)

Vanessa Maid in Manhattan
1 mother (Chelsea Blake) and son (David Scott)

Bedtime Tales
1 brother (Tom Byron) and sister (?) and friend (Colleen Brennan)

Oriental Hawaii
1 sister (Rhonda Jo Petty) and sister (Danielle)
1 sister (Rhonda Jo Petty) and sister (Danielle) and two female friends (Mai Lin and Jade Wong)
1 father (John Leslie) and daughter (Danielle): in fantasy orgy scene
1 father (John Leslie) and daughter (Rhonda Jo Petty): in fantasy orgy scene
1 mother (Jesse St. James) and son (Jesse Adams): BJ only in fantasy orgy scene
1 mother (Jesse St. James) and son (Jerry Heath): BJ only in fantasy orgy scene

Sunny
1 mother (Marlene Willoughby) and son (Jeremy Wyatt): blowjob only
1 mother (Marlene Willoughby) and son (Jeremy Wyatt): intercourse only

Private Teacher
1 aunt (Honey Wilder) and nephew (Tom Byron) and friend (Janey Robbins)

3 AM
1 brother (Charles Hooper) and sister (Clair Dia)
1 aunt (Georgina Spelvin) and niece (Clair Dia)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Newsgroup problems: e-mail [email protected].
Website problems: e-mail [email protected]

Questions about adult movies should be posted or mailed to the newsgroup rec.arts.movies.erotica. The staff at the above addresses cannot answer your questions; the folks in the newsgroup probably can.